FUJIFILM Christmas Tale – UK Christmas Competition
• The promoter of the FUJIFILM Christmas Tale UK Competition (“Competition”) is FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH of Fujistrasse 1, 47533, Kleve, Germany (“Fujifilm”)
• The Competition is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Fujifilm and their associated companies, their families, agents and anyone involved in the administration of the Competition.
• The Competition opens at 10:00am on Monday 3rd December 2018 and closes at midnight on Friday 28th December 2018. There will be 4 weekly competitions, running from Monday 10:00 – Friday 00:00. Specific dates will be stated in the social media posts. Entries received outside the stipulated starting and closing times of the Competition will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
• Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance by each participant of, and agreement by each participant to be bound by, these terms and conditions. Fujifilm reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize bundle, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and participants in the Competition agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts of England and Wales.
• Fujifilm reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion of the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
2. Entry Mechanism
• All entrants must have internet access in order to enter the Competition. The Competition is otherwise free to enter and no purchase is necessary. We are unable to accept postal entries.
• To be included in the Competition, participants must submit a photo relating to theme, or provide a response to the question asked, which will be announced each week on social media.
• To enter the competition where a photo is required:
o on Twitter and Instagram entrants must upload their image using #FujifilmChristmasTale.
o on Facebook entrants must upload their image, in the comments section of the relevant Fujifilm X UK status update.
• To enter the competition where a comment is required:
o on Twitter entrants must reply to the relevant posts from @Fujifilmx_uk, using #FujifilmChristmasTale.
o on Instagram and Facebook entrants must reply in the comments section of one of the relevant Fujifilm X UK status updates.
• There are no restrictions as to what camera the photograph submitted needs to be taken on.
• Only images and responses that are deemed suitable by the Fujifilm UK marketing team will be accepted as Competition entries. For instance obscene and/or inappropriate entries will not be accepted.
• Participants can enter the Competition with different images and comments, up to the maximum of three per participant.
• All images submitted should be the participant’s own original work and the participant must have obtained prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their image so as to ensure that the image is not associated with any copyright issues.
• Given the nature of digital photography, Fujifilm allows modification and editing of images submitted. Nevertheless, Fujifilm reserves the right to reject any image that appears to have little or no photographic content.
• If it is suspected that a participant’s image or comment is not his/her own, Fujifilm reserves the right to deny entry or remove the image and all references to it.
• Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
• Fujifilm will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Fujifilm takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Any such entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Competition.
• There will be four winners in total; one winner per week.
• The winner(s) will be chosen each week based on the criteria of the weekly theme and competition set. The decision made by the judge and any decision of Fujifilm regarding any other aspect of the Competition are each final and binding on all participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner(s) will receive an instax SHARE SP-3 printer.
• The winner(s) will be announced on social media within 7 days of the closing date. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. In the event that the winner fails to respond to Fujifilm to confirm its acceptance of the prize within fourteen (14) days of being notified by Fujifilm or is not able, for whatever reason, to accept the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and Fujifilm will be entitled to select another winner of the Competition in accordance with the process described above.
• The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
• Fujifilm reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
• Details of the prize winner’s name will be published across Fujifilm’s social media channels.
4. Image Rights
• Fujifilm allows pictures to be entered into the Competition on the understanding that they are the property of the participant and that the participant is entitled to use them. The participant shall obtain waivers of all moral rights in their images to which any individual is now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
• By submitting an image, the participant agrees that Fujifilm can use that image to promote the Competition on its social media channels, as well as share the image on social media when announcing the winner(s). The participant will be given credit for such image by first and second name.