- FUJIFILM GFX PROMOTION WINTER 2017
- FUJIFILM FESTIVE FOCUS COMPETITION 2017
1. FUJIFILM GFX PROMOTION WINTER 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Customers who purchase a NEW qualifying FUJIFILM Camera or Lens (“Qualifying Products”) between 2nd October 2017 and 15th January 2018 (“Promotional Period”) will be eligible for this promotion. Second hand or refurbished FUJIFILM products are excluded from this promotion. The saving amount will vary by Qualifying Products purchased detailed in clause 7.
- Purchases must be made from a qualifying retailer as detailed on the Qualifying Retailers page https://www.fujifilm.eu/uk/products/digital-cameras/x-series-specialists
- The promotional saving of £1200 is applied in store when a you purchase a GFX50S Medium format camera and qualifying GF lens.
- The purchase of the GFX 50S and qualifying lens must be part of the same transaction in order for you to qualify for the discount.
- The promotional savings on the GF lenses are listed in clause 7. The saving is applied in store when you purchase any GF lens.
- FUJIFILM reserves the right to void this promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions or products involved without incurring any liability.
- Promoters address: FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH, Fujistrasse 1, 47533 Kleve, Germany. Please do not send any applications to this address.
- The qualifying products and promotional pricing are detailed below:
|Camera + Lens||SRP||Winter 2017 Promotion Saving||Winter 2017 Promotion Price|
|GFX50S + GF23mm||£8,398||£1,200||£7,198|
|GFX50S + GF45mm||£7,698||£1,200||£6,498|
|GFX50S + GF63mm||£7,358||£1,200||£6,158|
|GFX50S + GF32-64mm||£8,148||£1,200||£6,948|
|GFX50S + GF110mm||£8,598||£1,200||£7,398|
|GFX50S + GF120mm||£8,498||£1,200||£7,298|
|Lens Only||SRP||Winter 2017 Promotion Saving||Winter 2017 Promotion Price|
2. FUJIFILM FESTIVE FOCUS COMPETITION 2017
- The promoter of the FUJIFILM Festive Focus UK Competition (“Competition”) is FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH of Fujistrasse 1, 47533, Kleve, Germany (“Fujifilm”)
- The Competition is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Fujifilm and their associated companies, their families, agents and anyone involved in the administration of the Competition.
- The Competition opens at 09:00am on Friday 1st December 2017 and closes at midnight on Wednesday 27th December 2017. There will be 4 weekly competitions, running from Friday 09:00 – Wednesday midnight. Specific dates will be stated in the social media posts. Entries received outside the stipulated starting and closing times of the Competition will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance by each participant of, and agreement by each participant to be bound by, these terms and conditions. Fujifilm reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize bundle, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and participants in the Competition agree to submit to the jurisdiction of courts of England and Wales.
- Fujifilm reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion of the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
B. Entry Mechanism
- All entrants must have internet access in order to enter the Competition. The Competition is otherwise free to enter and no purchase is necessary. We are unable to accept postal entries.
- To be included in the Competition, participants must submit a photo relating to theme announced each week on social media. To enter the competition on Twitter and Instagram entrants must upload their image using #FujifilmFestiveFocus. To enter the competition on Facebook entrants must upload their image in the comments section of the relevant Fujifilm UK status update.
- There are no restrictions as to what camera the photograph submitted needs to be taken on.
- Only images that are deemed suitable by the Fujifilm UK marketing team will be accepted as Competition entries. For instance obscene and/or inappropriate entries will not be accepted.
- Participants can enter the Competition with different images, up to the maximum of three per participant.
- All images submitted should be the participant’s own original work and the participant must have obtained prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their image so as to ensure that the image is not associated with any copyright issues.
- Given the nature of digital photography, Fujifilm allows modification and editing of images submitted. Nevertheless, Fujifilm reserves the right to reject any image that appears to have little or no photographic content.
- If it is suspected that a participant’s image is not his/her own, Fujifilm reserves the right to deny entry or remove the image and all references to it.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- Fujifilm will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. Fujifilm takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Any such entries will not be considered valid for entry into the Competition.
- There will be four winners in total; one winner per week.
- The winner(s) will be chosen each week based on the criteria of the weekly theme. The decision made by the judge and any decision of Fujifilm regarding any other aspect of the Competition are each final and binding on all participants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner(s) will receive a bundle of Fujifilm giveaways, including a Fujifilm branded Powerbank, mug, luggage tag and pens.
- The winner(s) will be announced on social media within 7 days of the closing date. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. In the event that the winner fails to respond to Fujifilm to confirm its acceptance of the prize within fourteen (14) days of being notified by Fujifilm or is not able, for whatever reason, to accept the prize, then their prize will be forfeited and Fujifilm will be entitled to select another winner of the Competition in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted with a cash alternative.
- Fujifilm reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- Details of the prize winner’s name will be published across Fujifilm’s social media channels.
D. Image Rights
- Fujifilm allows pictures to be entered into the Competition on the understanding that they are the property of the participant and that the participant is entitled to use them. The participant shall obtain waivers of all moral rights in their images to which any individual is now or may be at any future time entitled under Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or any similar provisions of law in any jurisdiction.
- By submitting an image, the participant agrees that Fujifilm can use that image to promote the Competition on its social media channels, as well as share the image on social media when announcing the winner(s). The participant will be given credit for such image by first and second name.
Fujifilm Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH (“We” or “Fujifilm”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is FUJIFILM Electronic Imaging Europe GmbH, Fujistrasse 1, 47533, Kleve, Germany.
How we use information we collect
We use information held about you in the following ways:
● To ensure that content from our websites targeted at UK customers (Sites) are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
● To help us understand your needs and interests and provide you with better services. Specifically, we use your information to communicate with you (this may include direct marketing communications which we think will be of interest to you) to provide service and support and to update you on relevant services and benefits. Occasionally we may also use your information to contact you for market research regarding our products or services. We will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of market research and customer surveys.
● To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
● To notify you about changes to our service.
Data collected online may also be combined with information you provide through other sources.
Non-personal data is collected for reporting about our Sites usability, performance, and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and Sites content.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in a particular area). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Who we share it with
Fujifilm will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party such as a business partner or a related third party company unless you have given permission to do so.
When you visit our Sites, you can browse the Sites and access information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our Sites, we use “cookies” to track your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, and enables FUJIFILM to record your user journey. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Cookies help us to improve our Sites and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Cookies enable us:
● To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
● To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Sites according to your individual interests.
● To speed up your searches.
● To recognise you when you return to one of our Sites.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored securely. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of one of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that FUJIFILM is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave one of our Sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Sites.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
● In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
● If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
● If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. Unless you are providing your information on a form provided to you solely to allow you to submit your data for marketing purposes, you can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any marketing communication that we send you.