Whether you’re an existing user, or considering your first X-series camera, our X magazine has all the advice and inspiration you’ll need. Available regularly on desktop, Android and iOS, X magazine won’t cost you a penny, so feel free to share it with other photographers.
- Interview: We catch up with Yukio Uchida to talk about his photography and how he’s been instrumental in shaping the S-series line-up.
- X Marks the Spot: Stunning images from the beautiful Azores. With lush green landscapes around every corner, no wonder X-T1 user Eduardo Marques visits whenever he can.
- Low-light Technique: The shorter days of winter lead to longer nights, but that doesn’t mean your photo opportunities reduce. Quite the opposite, in fact.
- Exhibition: Meet your fellow X-series users who get creative with their colour, composition or both to create eye-catching abstract images.
- Master X Series: Tips to help you make the most of the wide-aperture settings on your XF lenses, plus a first review of the new 1.4x teleconverter.
- Interview: Pilar Silvestre pushes her cameras to the limit to get great action images. We speak to her about her techniques and why she uses X-series.
- X Marks the Spot: In the ultimate test of man and machine, Pascal Bourguignon took the Fujifilm X-T1 to the frozen wastes of Antarctica. Just look at the images her brought back.
- Autumn Technique: With colours changing every day and a huge range of subjects to capture, we inspire you to make the most of autumn.
- Exhibition: Brilliant black & white images from X Magazine readers, along with the stories of how they were taken.
- Master X Series: Get your camera set up exactly how you want it by taking control of custom function, plus we review the new XF90mm F2 lens.
- Interview: Wedding photography like you’ve never seen it before. We’re sure you’ll soon be saying ‘I do’ to the wonderful work of Gérald Géronimi
- X Marks the Spot: Caroline Pang takes to the streets of Hong Kong armed with her Fujifilm X-E2 and brings some exceptional shots
- Nature Technique: It’s warm so that means you should be outside with your camera. How to use X-series kit for great shots of the natural world
- Exhibition – Travel: We take you around the world in seven shots, courtesy of talented X Magazine readers
- Master X Series: How to make the most of the latest autofocusing updates to the X-series, plus a review of the diminutive X-T10.
- Interview: Pete Bridgwood explains how X-series cameras and lenses help him produce stunning fine art landscapes
- X Marks the Spot: Fujifilm cameras come in very handy for Bruno Morandi as he transports us to some of the most photogenic locations in Lisbon
- Still-life Technique: Camera tips and picture-taking advice to help you get better shots of still-life subjects
- Exhibition – People: A superb collections of people pictures from X Magazine readers
- Master X Series: How to capture close-up images using a macro lens or extension tubes.
- Interview: Every photographer can learn from Knut Koivisto’s approach to portraiture. He explains how he works and why he uses Fujifilm X-series.
- X Marks the Spot: Monument Valley was on Gary Collyer’s bucket list years. When he finally visited, it didn’t disappoint – and nor did his images
- Seasonal portraits: Whether you want to work in the studio or outdoors, this is a great time to be shooting portraits. We’ve got all the advice you need.
- Exhibition – Urban: Head to your local town or city and shoot urban images – that’s exactly what these X Magazine readers did and look at the results
- Master X Series: How to take better portraits with off-camera flash
- Interview: Jamie Stoker is a rising star in the world of fashion photography. We talk to the X-Pro1 user about his approach in this ultra-competitive field
- X Marks the Spot: Tom Applegate travelled through Europe, taking a Fujifilm X-T1 to document his journey
- Shoot in cold weather: As temperatures cool down, photo opportunities hot up! We offer tips and advice to help you make the most of the colder conditions
- Exhibition – Long Exposures: Want to get great pictures? You need to take things slowly, as these shots by fellow X Magazine readers show
- Master X Series: Get creative with flash. Use open flash to light big subjects with a hotshoe flashgun
- Interview: He might prefer fixed focal length lenses, but landscape lover Mehrdad Samak-Abedi isn’t fixed in place – he jets all over the world, his trusty X-camera at his side
- X Marks the Spot: We all know great photos can be had on our doorsteps; but Emanuele Toscano proves it with a series of black and whites shots in his home town of Varese
- What to shoot now: Charge your batteries and format your cards, there’s a whole summer of fun waiting to be photographed. We share some great photo ideas and advice
- Exhibition – Colour: Sharing their shots at home and away. X-series photographers tell us how they captured their most colourful creations
- Master X Series: Find out how bracketing functions on X series cameras can help you get the best shots possible.
- Interview: World Press award winner and Fujifilm-user Eric Bouvet talks about his life at the front line of news photography
- X Marks the Spot: Yellowstone National Park photographed like you’ve never seen it before. The secret is a specially-modified X-E1
- What to shoot now: The summer is a great time to be out with your camera. We’ve got a collection of creative picture-taking ideas to try in the weeks ahead
- Exhibition – Documentary: Fellow X-series photographers share their finest documentary shots and the stories behind how they were taken
- Master X Series: Get to grips with wireless connectivity on your X-series camera
- Interview: Portrait photographer Bert Stephani tells us why the X-Pro1 quickly moved from second camera to his first choice for his varied photographic career
- X Marks the Spot: A boys’ weekend at the race circuit gave Peter Weyrauch the chance to test the X-Pro’s sporting prowess. Did it crash out or grab a place on the podium?
- What to shoot now: From spectacular sports shots to blooming marvellous floral images, spring into action with our inspirational ideas for what to shoot with your X-series camera
- Exhibition – Architecture: We’ve selected the most beautiful building shots sent in by X magazine readers for your delectation
- Master X Series: How to using your S-series camera to bag brilliant bokeh images..
- Interview: Award-winning photographer Tomasz Lazar uses X-series cameras for his hard-hitting street images. We speak to him to find out more about his philosophy
- X Marks the Spot: Paris resident Alastair Arthur takes us on a tour around the French capital armed with his Fujifilm X-E1
- What to shoot now: Plenty of fine photo ideas to get you out and about with your X-series camera in the weeks ahead. If it’s inspiration you’re after, you’ll find plenty here
- Exhibition – Low light: X-series cameras work wonderfully well in low light conditions. Here’s a collection of stunning images by X magazine readers that prove the point perfectly
- Master X Series: How to use your X-series camera to start capturing great multiple exposure images
- Interview: Travel photographer Luca Bracali shares his stunning images and explains why the X-Pro1 has become his camera of choice for his trips to far-flung locations.
- X Marks the Spot: X-series cameras are the perfect companion for exploring towns and cities. X-Pro1 user Rob Mitchell tells the stories behind his shots from a recent trip to London
- What to shoot now: Looking for some inspiration for what to shoot with your X-series camera this month? Take a look at these ideas and get out and about
- Exhibition – Landscape: A showcase of superb landscape images from X-series owners like you.
- Master X Series: FFocus peaking explained to help you get pin-sharp shots
- Interview: Alex Lambrechts creates stunning images for a wide variety of big-name clients. We showcase his work and find out why an X100S is his camera of choice
- X Marks the Spot: The petite X-M1 is the perfect X-series camera if you’re on the move. We gave one to outdoor photographer Ian Allington who headed to the hills to discover its charms
- What to shoot now: Want to get out and about with your X-series camera? Why not try out this collection of techniques
- Exhibition – Portrait: Get inspired by our gallery of first-class work from X-series users. This issue, we’ve scoured the globe for great portrait pictures and bring you the stories behind them
- Master X Series: X-series cameras are packed with features to boost your creativity. This issue we take a look at film simulation modes
To be notified when a new magazine is available, simply install the free app on your tablet or SmartPhone and enable Push Notifications.
Fujifilm X Magazine on Google Play for Android users
Fujifilm X Magazine on Apple App Store
You can also sign up to receive a notification email by registering your Fujifilm camera here. (UK only)